Friday, December 5, 2008

Jewelry Business Blog

Don't delay - access to "Effective Brochures for Your Jewelry Shopping Service" ends tonight
My ebook "Secrets of a Handcrafted Jewelry Shopping Service" has had a successful first week beyond my expectations. My sincere thanks to all who have been downloading and reading it.
Here's more of what readers are saying:
"Your new book is fantastic! I'm so excited about all the great ideas you share in it, and can't wait to start using some of them in my jewelry business. This is just what I need."
"I have already read a few pages and am thinking of some great ideas. I should be launching my business by the end of September and I think this will be a great idea to incorporate into it."
Today is the last day the additional special report will be available for free when you purchase "Secrets of a Handcrafted Jewelry Shopping Service".
After midnight U.S. Pacific Time on July 30, this additional 10-page special report - which details how to create professional brochures that bring customers to your shopping service - will no longer accompany the main ebook.
Don't delay. You'll find the main e-book and the special report at:

No comments: